Evening fellow gig rowers, just a quick update from your Bosun.
The condition of all the equipment has been discussed at the last committee meeting and the following has happened:
– Shelley’s trailer has gone for an annual service.
– Pete S is re-leathering the black oars, which will be back saturday and can be used. He has also offered to completely re-furbish the pencil blade set over the next few weeks.
– The white set are now out of use and will be shortly be re-furbished and a new number 1 oar purchased.
– I have been in contact with Patrick Bird whose father, Ralph, built Rodney with a view to the best way forward on that front.
– The equipment store is nearly finished and is in full use.
Looking forward to seeing you all on the water.