Posts: 205
08/02/2016 at 2:42 PM #6727

Proposing 9am Thu 11/2. Current forecast is sunny with 6mph strengthening westerly wind. High tide is 08h31 and 4.27m. Ideal for some technique work. Please put your names up individually on here asap if you are able to row and at the latest by 9am on Wednesday. If anyone knows the location of the safety bag etc., this would be useful info for me too.

Ben, Carrie or Max: it would be helpful if one of you would acknowledge this proposed session asap by posting to this thread. Many thanks, Bob.