CPGA BUSINESS STRATEGY INFORMATION
Great to see that over 75% of clubs have downloaded the information relating to the CPGA Business Strategy 2021-2026 sent via ‘wetransfer’ last week. It is good to hear clubs are already engaging with the strategy. However, more information will be sent to you shortly:
- Documentation to clarify matters and answer frequently asked questions.
- An information film addressing the wider membership to support understanding of the individual membership proposal.
- A survey to capture the views of all members of the gig rowing community. The results of this will help the CPGA and clubs best represent their interests (the survey results will be circulated before the EGM).
We will be publishing an EGM date in due course and will present you with the proposed motion well in advance of the EGM date.
Please make sure that you check your emails regularly as information is being shared by ‘we transfer’ and ‘mailchimp’.
WHAT THREE WORDS
With the lockdown set to continue into March, if you are outside exercising think about downloading this app to your phone.
You just never know when you might need it. What Three Words
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2021 ATTENDANCE
If you are listed below, please can you inform us of the person who was in attendance or whether there was no attendance from your club at the AGM last week. (Sunday 17th January 2021)
|Culdrose||Flushing Mylor||Par Bay||Rock|
|St Agnes||RAF St Mawgan|
We have no idea about when we will be able to get back on the water, but please do revisit your risk assessments, update as needed and if there are any aspects that you know can be improved take this time and complete it. Remember to make sure your return to rowing is – Covid Ready / Secure
Some key points to remember when rowing is possible, from the previous return to rowing, but there could be elements that need to be changed in the future.
- Social distancing where possible
- Masks on launch and recovery
- No changing of crews/cox during a rowing session
- No stopping to socialize / turning around during the row
- Wearing of masks / face shields for coxes
- Cleaning boat and equipment between rowing sessions and after use
- Contact tracing in place (see Weekly Update 40 for QR codes / NHS tracing)
ROWING REGISTER 4TH QUARTER – DECEMBER 2020
Thanks to all those who have submitted rowing registers, throughout 2020, what a year!
The final Rowing Register for 2020 was due on the 30th December. All missing club registers below. Please remember that if there are no changes you still need to let us know.
Please remember that there were changes to the format of the 2020 Rowing Register, follow the link and download the doc – Insert-Club Name – CPGA Rowing Reg March 2020
|Boscastle & CH||CRAB||Hayle||Portland|
|Caradon||Flushing Mylor||Par Bay|
With lots of shopping being done online now, please share with your membership the link below.
If you purchase anything from Amazon, please do so via the link and the CPGA do get a donation.
Get shopping Amazon Smile.
This can also be applied when purchasing via a mobile app.
RECYCLING INKJET AND TONER CARTRIDGES
There are weekly emails from the recycling company – so a thank you to all who are continuing to use this service to the benefit of the environment and the CPGA.
Anyone who hasn’t yet, here is a great opportunity to recycle an item that most homes, offices etc have.
Please read the following and where possible, spread the word about recycling for the CPGA.
DATES FOR THE DIARY
Title Date / Deadline Venue / Action
Monthly Rowing Survey 1st week each month Online via link